Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fundraiser on Wednesday!

Hello parents,
Just wanted to reinforce what your kiddos are (hopefully) telling you at home:
Tomorrow (Wednesday) we are having a fundraiser at school to benefit some kiddos (who attend our school) who recently experienced a house fire. If your child brings at least $1 to school tomorrow, he/she earns the right to attend a game time in the afternoon. During that game time, your child may either play with a classroom board game, or may bring an electronic game from home to play with (DS, PSP, iPod, etc).
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
Carla Goertzen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.