Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday, 3/31/10

It's hard to believe it's the last day of March!  It is such a gorgeous day outside, and the kids are hoping that we will be able to do some of our afternoon work outside (I think we'll do our writing outside - who can resist that sunshine?)

Tomorrow is the beginning of the "shorts-are-allowed-at-school" season at BGS.  The kids have been talking about it quite a bit, so I wanted to make sure that everyone knew!

Also, Mrs. French stopped by the classroom today to ask if anyone could bring their "Buhler Book" to school tomorrow.  She is wanting a couple of examples to show her class, so they know what their project should be like. I think she only wants them for one day.

We have been doing math review centers for the past several days.  In the afternoons, our class has been creating small groups along with the students from Mrs. Smith's class.  We have been reviewing math topics that we studied earlier in the year.  We are "dusting off" older ideas, so that they will be fresh in our brains when we take the state math assessments next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.