Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Testing Snacks Needed

Dear Parents of 4th graders,

We will be taking the state reading test next week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I think the kids are ready and should do very well, but I imagine they might be a little nervous on Monday evening. Just treat it like any other night - make sure they are well rested and don’t forget a good breakfast each morning of testing.

I am asking for 6 parent volunteers to provide healthy drinks & snacks for our two testing sessions (reading testing next week, and then the math testing in April). We test mid-morning, and a snack will keep bellies from grumbling and keep our brains ready to go during testing.

If you could help out with drinks and/or snacks for a day, would you either email me or give me a call?
Thanks so much for your support!

Carla Goertzen
cgoertzen@buhlerschools.org
543-2240

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.