Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday 2/22/10

Hello everyone,
We are entering a rather crazy week - conferences, Personal Safety Awareness classes, and water cycle projects. I can't wait to share the kids' projects with you - most of the groups have chosen to create a project to share on VoiceThread, so you'll be able to watch and listen to them. We have groups writing songs, making posters, creating a story about a water droplet, and writing plays - it's going to be great!
See you either Tuesday evening or sometime on Thursday!
Also, a reminder that we have "themes" this week for Read Across America week:
Monday - "Team Up For Reading" - wear your favorite team shirt.
Tuesday - "Fox In Socks" - wear crazy socks.
Wednesday - "Cuddle up with a Good Book" - wear pajamas
Mrs. Goertzen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.