Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday 3/15/10

Hi Parents,
Just a reminder that we are beginning the Kansas State Reading Assessment tomorrow! Our class talked about it today, and we decided to all wear red shirts tomorrow, so that we'd really feel like a team when we start our testing! We have studied and practiced and talked all about it, and I feel like our class is ready to go - I think that it's going to be a snap after all of our hard work!
Thank you to all of the parents who have sent in treats for our class to have during the tests - we can't wait to nibble on them!

Also, a reminder that we have class and individual spring pictures on Thursday - your child should have brought a packet home last week.

Today we had math centers to start practicing math skills that we haven't used in a while - starting to get our "math muscles" ready for the math test in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.