Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday 2/16/10

Written by Drew and Luke
Today we started our Common Assessment in math. There are 48 questions on it, but we are only doing 12 of them each day. This is our last common assessment in math! Yay!
We made a comic strip this afternoon about a folklore story called "Gluskabe and the Snow Bird".

We made a magazine cover about famous Kansans today. We used the website www.bighugelabs.com. Each of us is studying a different Kansan - ("I had Bob Dole" one of them says. "I have Barry Sanders!")

At the end of the day we filled out our agendas - there is a reminder that we have Family Reading Night tonight. And the Book Fair is open tonight during Reading Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.