Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday morning 2/4/10

Hello Parents,
I was not at school yesterday, so we did not get any posts added to our blog yesterday. But I realized this morning that there were some announcements parents needed to know:

1. I will be sending home a class list with your child today, for Valentines cards. Your child does not have to bring valentines to school, but if he/she wants to, they must bring one for everyone in class. We're working hard this year on showing good character, and we want to make sure that no one feels left out.

2. This Friday, for our class Fun Friday activity, we will be decorating valentines bags. These are fabric bags, and we will be decorating them with fabric paints, Sharpies, etc. Your child qualifies to participate in Fun Friday if they are caught up with Sunflower Reader (this week, they must have at least 13 books read and passed) AND they have all of their work turned in. If your kiddo meets these qualifications, they will probably be asking you about bringing fabric paint and/or Sharpies to school, as well as possibly looking for a valentines image to trace. I wanted to make sure you knew what we would be using them for! I will also be providing some images at school to choose from, but many kids like to personalize their bag with something they are interested in.

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.