Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Box Tops

Hello parents,
I want to thank everyone who sent Box Tops earlier this year. Our classroom earns 10 cents for each Box Top sent in. So far, we have used our Box Top money to buy TinkerToys for inside recess, a United States puzzle, flashcards, and playing cards for math games. This is particularly nice for us this year, since our classrooms have no classroom budget at all this year to buy supplies. I am hoping to use the Box Top money from this current round to buy hand sanitizer, air freshener, more outdoor recess equipment, and CD disks for each child so that at the end of the year I can put all of his/her projects on a disk for him/her to take home and keep.
This is our last round of Box Top collections for the year, and the representative will be picking them up on this Friday, the 19th.
Thank you for supporting our classroom!
Carla Goertzen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.