Sunday, October 30, 2011

Parent Information

Hello everyone,
I'm going to try to implement something additional this week. I've been noticing that it can be a bit time consuming to look up the school lunch menus online, and also look up the weekly BGS newsletter, plus our 4th grade classroom newsletter, etc. I'm going to try to attach an image of each of those things to our newsletter when it comes out. I haven't done this before, and I tried to do it on Friday, but I see that it didn't work! I'm going to give it another try and see if we can get that information to you in an easier way!
Mrs. Goertzen






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.