Sunday, October 2, 2011

Amazing Website!

Hello all,
I was just introduced to an amazing website that is such a perfect resource for us!  Another school district took the time to create a chart of every single Kansas 4th grade standard (the list of things that the state says every 4th grader should know by the end of the year). And then they found online games to match each of the standards, and linked them all together in this amazing chart - and then they SHARED IT!  What a fabulous resource for us!  Feel free to explore and play to your heart's content - just click on the link below!
Mrs. Goertzen

Kansas 4th Grade Standards Games

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.