Sunday, October 9, 2011

Newsletter/Spelling List

Hello all,
Here's the newsletter that your kiddo brought home on Friday - just in case you haven't seen it yet!  :)  And I'm also going to attach a link to this week's spelling list on Spelling City. You can print the list from the site, or play any of the 15 or so free games.  Your child can also take a spelling test at any point in time to help him/her know exactly which words to focus on practicing!
Here's the newsletter for this upcoming week.  Lots of interesting things happening - Ag Day field trip, a school cookbook, Halloween info... always something new in 4th grade!
Mrs. Goertzen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.