Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday, 11/30/11

Today is the LAST DAY of November!
Today we finished our Nutrition Play in science. It told about aliens coming to Earth and learning about nutritious food.
We had library class today. In library, we started a report about Famous Kansans. We will each be studying and making a project about a famous Kansan.
Someone in our class said that I looked like an ant-mole. (I had to put this comment in - it was probably the funniest moment during math class today! I was trying to send teacher brain-waves to a couple of students, but apparently it looked funny!)
We did ADD math today and it had some problems about FRACTIONS! Very exciting!
We also played Multiplication Hangman - ask your student about how to play this - it's a great fast math game to play at home!
We used our classroom camera to take photos of Causes & Effects for the book that we are making!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.