Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday, 8/23/11 (Open House tonight!)

Today we did a lot.  We talked about the AR rules. We did the apple experiment again -  some of our apples are growing fungus and mold - awesome!  We used Google Earth and looked at Buhler, the Eiffel Tower, and the Sears Tower.  We looked at the forests in other states. We took timed tests for the first time.  We played a game called Poison Frogs and we played "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean" and had to stand up quickly every time we said a word that started with a B!  We got on Spelling City during spelling time. We made lists of 10 things that made each of us smile.
We had a GREAT TIME!
Tonight is Open House night.  From 6:30 - 7:15 you can come to school and see what we are doing so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.