Thursday, August 18, 2011

Coming Attractions...

It seems impossible, but in just a few hours, students will begin their first day of school for the 2011 - 2012 school year!  I can hardly wait - every year I get a little nervous the night before school starts; I think I'm just so excited that I can hardly wait!
One fun bit of news:
This upcoming Saturday, the 20th, our PTO is having a Family Swim Night at the Buhler Pool!  It's only $1/person to get in (or $5 for a whole family if that's cheaper!)  And they are selling candy and soda for $1 as well.  They will also be selling $1 tickets for a raffle, and I hear that they have some great prizes - a big gift card, and I heard that they might have an Amelia Beadelia's necklace!  Parents need to stay at the pool with their children to supervise the swimming. This sounds like such a fun community-building evening - what a perfect end to such an important week!
Mrs. Goertzen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.