Friday, July 26, 2013

A Boost for Back-To-School!

I am counting my blessings this week, and one of the things that I'm trying to really luxuriate in, is the fact that I have three more weeks of summer vacation! Since our school district is undergoing some renovations this summer, I have a little extra summer time! I've just begun truly digging in to school prep, and I found a great way to help embrace the back-to-school excitement:  a GIVEAWAY!  :)
Two wonderful educational bloggers are teaming up to share some resource ideas, and give away some Teachers Pay Teachers credit! Browsing on the TpT site always gets my creative juices flowing and jump-starts ideas for my classroom!  Here are links to the blogs and some more information about how you can get signed up, too!
The Science Penguin  
Teaching With A Mountain View


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.