Monday, August 13, 2012

Welcome to Camp BGS 2012!

Hello all!
It's the start of another wonderful school year, and I'm having fun getting our classroom ready for students to start exploring. It's always so motivating to start working in the classroom, decorating (we have a camping theme this year) and thinking about the best ways to teach our curriculum.  I love the things that we explore in 4th grade - I think that we are going to start this year learning about Kansas history and immigrants, place value and math facts, states of matter (melting things!) and reading all kinds of amazing books and magazines!
Can't wait to see you all in just a few days!
Mrs. Goertzen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.