Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday, September 1

(Note from Mrs. Goertzen:  I can hardly believe it's September now - what a scorcher today!  We stayed inside at 2nd recess because it was 104 degrees!)

We have a spelling test tomorrow - be sure to practice tonight! 
We finished our grid art today - it made an OWL!
We practiced subtracting with borrowing in math, and we proved that even Mrs. Goertzen makes mistakes!  :)
We looked at cicada shells and dragonfly wings that we brought to class.

Tomorrow is Fun Friday - that means that anyone who has ALL of their work turned in AND has one sticker on the sunflower reader chart gets to do a FUN MYSTERY ACTIVITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.