Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What a day - squishy apples, shape art, a wasp, and reading tests, oh my!

Today we made pictures using shape blocks. Some examples are a horse, a human, a fish, a dog, and Ms. Pac-Man.


We finished our apple experiment. We cut open one of the apples to see what it was like inside. It was moldy all the way through!

We took the World's Shortest Field Trip into the hallway to see Mrs. Jameson's class's shape art.

We started learning about how to use a GPS - about longitude and latitude.  We are learning about this so that we can use our GPS and go geocaching.

Blogged by Paige and Lauren (with lots of help from the whole class!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.