Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday, 1/30/10

Hello everyone! I hope that you are enjoying your unexpected Snow-Day/Long-Weekend! We had several fun things planned for Friday, and so I wanted to let you know about how the schedule will change. We were planning to celebrate Kansas Day on Friday. We will be moving the activities to Monday, including wearing Kansas team wear. Also, Friday was scheduled to be the Early Bird Sunflower Reader pizza party. The party will be held one afternoon this week, but I am not yet sure when...probably either Monday or Friday. The party is held at the end of the day, so it doesn't affect lunch plans. And our students have been collecting money for Haiti this past week, bringing a different denomination of coin each day. Friday's plan was to bring dollars, so the kids will be doing that on Monday, instead.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend - see you on Monday!
Mrs. Goertzen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a teacher, mother, wife of a drag racer, and avid reader who dreams of winning the lottery so that I can travel as exorbitantly as I wish.